A little of this, a little of that... But always a bargain!

CONFESSIONS OF A BARGAIN JUNKIE
Thanks for stopping at my blog! I hope you find something interesting, something fun, but most of all, I hope you find a bargain!
I love saving money & I love DIY, so get ready to make some inexpensive goods :)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

SA Rewards anyone?


Follow Me on Pinterest

First off, let me say, I am not advocating going to a certain gas station over any other...
But, if a store has a Free reward card, why would I not go to their store over others? Unless, of course, you had to waste gas to get there... Duh. But, since I drive right past a SA everyday on my way to work, it is a no-brainer for me.

The point? I saved $7.50 on my tank of gas yesterday for my minivan. $7.50! That's not just a dollar or two (which is the usual for me), but a huge savings! Here is how I did it:
First: I have a SA Rewards card.
Second: I use it! Every time I am there. (BTW, it is cheaper to buy milk at 2/$6.50 than $3.49+ a gallon at my local grocery store)
Third: I fill up on Double Coupon Tuesdays.
So, check my points this past Tuesday & had enough to get a $0.25 off/gallon coupon which of course they doubled to, (I hope you can do that math in your head...) yeah, baby, $0.50 a gallon! 15 gallons & Voila! OK, it was $7.46, but I like to round up ;)

Get all the info you need here & start saving money on gas today!


No comments:

Post a Comment