A little of this, a little of that... But always a bargain!

CONFESSIONS OF A BARGAIN JUNKIE
Thanks for stopping at my blog! I hope you find something interesting, something fun, but most of all, I hope you find a bargain!
I love saving money & I love DIY, so get ready to make some inexpensive goods :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coupon/Savings Websites & Blogs I Follow




Let's face it, I just don't have the time to price compare. Especially when it comes to grocery shopping! So, here is a great list of websites & blogs I regularly follow to help me choose which store to go to, make my list, figure out which coupons I need & ultimately, save $$$!




Favorite local (Twin Cites area) gal; Carrie at Pocket Your Dollars.
Carrie has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, Woman's Day magazine, Glamour magazine, Yahoo Finance & Wall Street Radio Network (among others!) She has got store by store weekly printable shopping lists, complete w/ links to coupons. Read more about Carrie here. Be sure to like her on Facebook too for up to the minute deals & freebies!

The Coupon Divas are also super amazing! Their website if chock full of great printable coupons, weekly match-ups, restaurant coupons and more! Follow them on Facebook too.

Another great one; Rebecca at The Coupon Trainer.
She posts Daily Dose of Deals w/ her best finds of the day. Read more about Rebecca & be sure to like her on Facebook too!

Another gal I follow on Facebook is Passion For Savings. She also has a website & you can read more about her here!

Penny Pinchin' Mom is a very similar site and she also has a facebook page.

While most of the time they post the same deals, sometimes they post different/new things as well. Maybe just choose one to start, maybe follow all & get lots of freebies, samples, etc!

Whatever you choose, make sure you take advantage of their hard work! Seriously, that is why they do it, so we can save some cash & live w/in our means :)

No comments:

Post a Comment