A little of this, a little of that... But always a bargain!

CONFESSIONS OF A BARGAIN JUNKIE
Thanks for stopping at my blog! I hope you find something interesting, something fun, but most of all, I hope you find a bargain!
I love saving money & I love DIY, so get ready to make some inexpensive goods :)

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pastel Spring


OK, so just the other day my favorite online store, Ruche, posted on Facebook a lovely picture of sleeves and said "We're ready for a Pastel Spring". I was like, Oh Pastels are 'in', I thought brights/neons were 'in'... Which is fine!
I like both, but can they both be 'in'? Absolutely!
OK, now I am losing my focus... Oh yeah, pastels.
So, of course, I am a frequent patron of Goodwill. (As I think any bargain shopper should be!) Yesterday I swung in, because it's right next door to Aldi. Who was the genius there!?! Dirt cheap groceries next to dirt cheap clothing & household goods?! I'm losing focus again!!!
Here is my super bargain find for the day! Oh, I'm so excited to show you :)

It's a lovely robin's egg blue trench from NAUTICA! For $8.99!!
I found similar ones on Nautica's website for $129! I know, StEaL :)
I even took a quick pic of the price tag for haters...
So, it's not a bargain if it doesn't fit. Does it fit, you ask? Like. A. Glove!
The only con?? It's a tad too late to wear it for Easter...
Well, there is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment